Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Digital Native, I'm not...

well, you probably can imagine I've been having some computer problems after you read this...thank heavens for digitally enhanced children!





Contemplating my problem of tech,

My computer's now a pain in the neck

The microphone's broke

Soon my project will choke

And my patience resembles a wreck!


Oh, if I had been born post- the eighties,

My brain cells would be more like Bill Gaties',

My fingers would fly and tech problems would die,

but instead I crave vacations in Haiti.


Go native, they say...and it's fun,

I use laptop and cell when they run,

But my brain speed is still "slow"

when the programs don't go,

these problems are more for my son!




1 comment:

Sliloh said...

Forget those computers, I could even be enticed away from mine for a vacation in Haiti ;)

Anita